Sales Development Representative - US Market
July 16 Barcelona
- Generate new business opportunities, prospecting potential customers in the US Market.
- Make calls from provided customer lists as well as maximizing efforts from inbound opportunities.
- Actively participate in lead generation campaigns.
- Effectively and efficiently log leads and sales interactions in our CRM, Hubspot
- Collaborate with the assigned territory sales team.
- Native written and verbal communication skills in English.
- 0.5 to 2 years of experience in Sales.
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections are a must.
- An empathetic and enthusiastic individual who wants to perform a career in sales.
- You feel comfortable communicating over the phone and email.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- The chance to bring your daily effort and energy to a positive and real impact solution for society.
- Work in a fast-growing industry, being the leading company in virtual reality for mental health.
- Constant innovation: We work very hard to deliver an innovative product to our clients.
- Real development opportunities with the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Be surrounded by a diverse environment and constantly interact with people from different backgrounds, nationalities, languages, cultures, and ways of thinking.
- We care about our crew: we promote communication and team spirit on company-wide events and team-building activities.
- Paid half-day off on your birthday to enjoy your day to the fullest.
Psious is the first virtual reality platform that supports qualified healthcare professionals in the intervention of mental health disorders. Founded in 2014 in Barcelona, Psious have clients all over the world that chose to complement traditional therapies with Virtual Reality. In its scientific work, Psious collaborates with prestigious international centers in investigating the efficacy of virtual reality protocols in the context of mental health.
apply to this job