Sales Development Representative
July 13 Barcelona
Imagine yourself working at a successful enterprise SaaS scaleup, part of an international and bright team.
Caravelo’s ambition is to become the preferred digital partner for airlines worldwide, bringing airlines and passengers closer together to drive profitability and foster better engagement throughout the customer lifecycle.
Our SaaS platform is used by global airlines & travel companies including Volaris, LATAM, eDreams, Eurowings, and TAP Portugal amongst others, to grow revenues, deliver a better customer service through automation and improve their competitive position.
Are you a Sales Development Representative that wants to be part of a revolutionary SaaS company? At Caravelo we’re looking to grow our Sales team in Barcelona!
This is a high impact, high visibility role that will act as the first point of contact to prospects, sets the tone for the sales process, and shows them that CVO is a great company to do business with.
This individual wants to build up a network within the airline industry, and be viewed as a credible source for content and information.
Additionally, he/she is willing to have impactful and meaningful conversations with influential people in the industry. They will team up with existing SDRs to create a centre of excellence delivering consistent best in class KPIs.
They will take the SDR position to new heights, and successfully go through the career evolution Caravelo offers to become a BDM and eventually an AE.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Act as the subject matter expert on Caravelo product offering
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Quickly learn the Caravelo offering, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions
- Demonstrate the value of Caravelo offering through consistent communication over phone calls, email, LinkedIn and other channels
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to AEs
- Set appointments for AEs when a lead reaches a qualified stage,
- Provide in-depth information to the AE to enable the most qualified and productive first meeting turning the AE into a guru ahead of their meetings
- When invited, shadow AE in meetings and other activities to help acquire sales skills
- Collaborate with AE and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
- Maintain CRM and ensure all account information remains accurate
- Consistently achieve (or exceed) qualified opportunity quotas
- Fluent, idiomatic English mandatory. Spanish and/or other languages at business proficiency is a plus.
- 1 year of work experience and/or relevant internships with University experience
- Full of energy - able and eager to handle high activity volume (calls & emails)
- Natural sales ability - enjoy making convincing arguments and overcoming the challenge of getting in touch with qualified prospects - a hunter mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively articulate our solution's value proposition
- Experience with CRM tools
- Winning attitude, competitive drive, ambitious and passionate
- International experience: we highly value a global view
- Highly motivated individual looking to build a career in Sales
- A competitive salary dependent on experience
- Benefits paid from the gross salary (Private health insurance, Transport check, Food check, Kindergarten check) and discounted gym membership
- Flexible working hours & Fridays intensive
- An office in the heart of Barcelona with great views of the city
- Back-to-the-office plan: Occupancy rotated by teams, 2 days expected by week. More days available upon request.
- This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast-growing and ambitious company in an exciting environment
- There are opportunities for international career progression within the organization
- The possibility to really see an impact and to see how your work affects the end result.
- You have a EU citizenship or a valid visa to work in Spain (sorry, we do not provide visa sponsorships)
Source URL https://caravelo.jobs.personio.de/job/366544
Bringing airlines and passengers closer together.
Caravelo partners with airlines globally to increase productivity, revenue and customer experience. Founded in 2010, their mission is to modernise the industry's complex legacy systems. Through their platform, airlines can boost customer loyalty and unlock hidden revenue. Highly tailored to the market, region and customer-base, their key products include chatbots, subscriptions and upgrades.
With 35 team members and over $2M in funding so far, they are growing at a fast rate. In the past decade of uniting passengers and airlines, they are recognised as the go-to provider for true innovation.
apply to this job